Ordered a castle for a wedding reception, was great for little kids and big kids (the adults) .... Superb service and quality castle, defo recommend, can't fault them, thank you very much :)
Louise Fennell Saturday, September 10, 2016
Highly recommend jaimies castles, hassle free good price and saved the day for my 2 year olds birthday party after we had a company booked but cancelled on the day. Still forever grateful to jaimie and the team and that was May last year, one very happy customer who will be booking again!
Kelly Cox Friday, January 5, 2018
So happy with Jaimie's saving the day for us today with another company letting us down at the last minute. The party was a success thanks to the Spider-Man bouncy castle that was supplied, easy and quick and again thank you, you time savers. Highly recommend ??
Lucy Cox Sunday, May 14, 2017
I have used them twice this year for 2 party's amazing service always there when they say they will be will be using them again just after xmas again. Wouldn't use another bouncy castle service again so thank you x
Jodie Leigh Tuesday, November 21, 2017
We hired the Frozen bouncy castle and soft play today. Totally worth the money. Kids of all ages used it and throughly enjoyed themselves. Booking was effortless. clear communication. On time and very professional. Will definitely recommend and will be using again in the future.
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES TO MAKE SURE THEY WORK FOR YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN BE ADHERED TO. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHEN BOOKING.
On the main page of the website is an availability checker, you can enter the date you wish to book and it will bring up everything that’s available that date. You can then book it directly online which adds it straight away into our diary ... easy as that! Then you can sit back and relax that your party is in safe hands!
Please note that due to hall bookings being less flexible around timings than garden bookings , We have had to turn off some dates as we can only be at so many halls at the same time. If the date you want is unavailable please contact us with the delivery and collection time and we can see what we can do to fit you in. We have lots of space for garden bookings throughout summer so please get in contact should the date you need not be available.
Before booking please check that all of the below terms and conditions suit your hire.
1. We do not allow equipment outside from October to March , if you would like to book anything during that time it will need to go indoors in a hall.
2. Our full t&cs can be found at the bottom of our website under terms and conditions. Please read these before booking.
3. We ask that when we set up and take down the equipment , that people remain either indoors or 2 metres away. This is to protect you and us , as we can come in contact with lots of people in a day so keeping safe is our main priority.
4. Soft play can not be hired outside until summer. Then the ground must be bone dry to use it.
5. All outdoor bookings need to be on grass and in an enclosed back garden, with outside access to the garden via a gate or a walkway round the side of the house. No communal areas.
6. We ask that the gate is open for when we arrive and the access has been made clear as we are often running to a tight schedule as we have lots of customers to get to. We allow ourselves 20 minutes for a delivery to be in and out to enable us to deliver the best service to our customers.
7. If booking for a garden we deliver between 8-11 am and collect from 5pm. We cannot guarantee times, we will send a time slot the night before once our routes are planned. If booking in a hall please state the time you need it delivered and collected. We will only deliver and collect at the times you state and will not be able to change these nearer the date so please make sure you have asked us to arrive with sufficient time for us to get the equipment set up and also get the equipment out the hall before you need to leave.
8. As always, all inflatables need to be on real grass only. This is so we can safely peg them down.
9. We CANNOT come through any houses, we need outside access to gardens via a gate/ alleyway etc. Garages are ok to come through but we need clear access through.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to you booking with us !