Looking after the equipment
- No adults on any of the equipment.
- No Shoes
- No eating or drinking on the equipment
- No using hosepipes or wearing wet clothing on the equipment. As fun as this sounds it’s dangerous and causes it to get caked in mud.
- No Glitter, this includes festival glitter style face paint.
- No silly string , confetti, coloured streamers , confetti filled balloons, piñatas etc near or on any of the equipment.
- No pens , pencils, crayons, paint or anything similar near or on the equipment.
- Facepaint is to be wiped off immediately should any get on the equipment as this stains.
- No using the softplay as seating , to eat on, to scrape along the floor etc as this damages it for others.
- No Sharp objects
- No fire or heat around or on the equipment.
- No jumping/Hanging on the roof, walls etc of the equipment.
We ask that all equipment is collected in the same condition it was delivered in, should it need a wipe and a sweep we ask you do this before we collect. Should the equipment be really dirty on collection or Damaged we will have to issue a cleaning charge.