WE ARE NOW TAKING BOOKINGS HOWEVER DUE TO STRICT HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES WE NEED TO TAKE BOOKINGS OVER WHATSAPP, OUR FACEBOOK PAGE OR EMAIL AS WE WILL NEED TO TALK TO YOU FIRST. PLEASE DONT BOOK ONLINE.
1. Any bouncy castles/Equipment hired can NOT go back out on hire for another 72 hours. It will be sanitized on arrival, on collection and cleaned fully in between hires.
2. All Hires are strictly for back garden use only, no communal areas and only your OWN children can use the equipment. No body from other households should be using the equipment. 2m distance still needs to be maintained at all times and this can’t be done on a bouncy castle.
3. You must have clear, side access to the garden with the gate open. We will not touch or move any items that restrict our access so it will have to be completely cleared or we will have to refuse delivery. You will need to provide your own extension lead, which is plugged in ready for delivery. It is down to you to make sure the extension lead is fit for purpose for a 13amp plug (If you don’t own an extension lead we can work round this) We cannot come through anyone’s property, garage, outbuildings etc for the foreseeable future. We will ring you when in the garden and you can tell us where you would like the equipment set up by looking from the window.
4. All Payments must be made via bank transfer or pay pal before our arrival.
5. You must agree to our terms and conditions and our disclaimer via email and send back to us.
6. On delivery you must stay indoors and let our staff set up safely and clean the castle. There must be no contact at all between staff and customers.
7. For Collections we will phone you 20 minutes before we are going to arrive. You must then get your family inside the house in that time with the castle left blown up so we can collect safely and completely contactless. The gate must be open and access again must be completely clear.
8. Our staff will be wearing PPE on arrival and collection to protect themselves and you.
9. If any member of your household is displaying any symptoms before hand you must let us know and the booking will need to be moved after you have isolated for the required time the government suggest.
10. As always the equipment must be on real grass ONLY.
11. There is no exceptions to the above rules. We will refuse hire on the spot should any of the above not be adhered to. No refunds will be given due to the terms of hire being broken.
12. If any of the rules are broken we accept no liability.
13. As the government have introduced about meeting other people outside, while still maintaining a 2m distance. We are happy for you to have Grandparents, Aunties, Uncles etc round but only your own children on the castle. This is due to the 2m rule not being possible on a bouncy castle.
If you choose to have guests over using the castle with your children this is completely your choice and we don’t encourage parties. Once you have signed our T&Cs, if you chose to go against guidelines and have a party we can not stop you however Jaimies Castles will accept no liability for any issues that could arise from having a party at this time. We do not wish to know if you are planning to have guests over as we don’t condone this. What we cannot stress enough is the garden has to be completely empty when we deliver and collect.
All government guidelines must be followed as well as our rules.
Ball pits are not available to hire due to infection control.