BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR COVID RULES TO MAKE SURE THEY WORK FOR YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN BE ADHERED TO. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHEN BOOKING
Here’s what we are doing to keep you and us safe ?
New: Covid19 Guidelines for hire!
1. All equipment is fully sanitised between uses using Viral disinfectant.
2. All Hires at home are strictly for back garden use only , no communal areas or open areas.
We can now do hall hires, government guidelines still apply. We ask that you maintain a 2m distance from us while we deliver and collect the equipment in the hall.
3. You must have clear, side access to the garden with the gate open. We will not touch or move any items that restrict our access so it will have to be completely cleared or we will have to refuse delivery. You will need to provide your own extension lead, which is plugged in ready for delivery. It is down to you to make sure the extension lead is fit for purpose for a 13amp plug ( If you don’t own an extension lead we can supply one, just ask before hand) We cannot come through anyone’s property. We may be able to come through a garage as long as access is completely clear.
4. All Payments must be made via bank transfer or pay pal before our arrival or cash ready on Delivery.
5. You must agree to our terms and conditions of hire
6. On delivery you must stay a minimum of 2 meters from staff at all times. There must be no contact at all between staff and customers.
7. For Collections we will text you a rough time we are going to arrive. You must then get everyone completely away from the equipment in that time with the castle left blown up so we can collect safely and completely contactless. The gate must be open and access again must be completely clear.
8.Our staff will be wearing PPE on arrival and collection to protect themselves and you .
9.If any member of your household is displaying any symptoms before hand you must let us know and the booking will need to be moved after you have isolated for the required time the government suggest.
10.As always the inflatable must be on real grass ONLY if outside.
11.There is no exceptions to the above rules. We will refuse hire on the spot should any of the above not be adhered to. No refunds will be given due to the terms of hire being broken.
12.If any of the rules are broken we accept no liability
13.If you are having a ball pit we will leave you a bag for you to put the balls in before we arrive. This is so the balls are contained for infection purposes and can be completely sterilised straight from the bag.
We are by no means encouraging social gatherings.
What we cannot stress enough is the the equipment has to be completely empty when we collect and everyone as far away from staff as possible.
All government guidelines must be followed as well as our rules.