Just wanted to message and thank you for being so fantastic! The soft play, bouncy castle and ride on toys went down a treat with the kids and they loved it.
It was such a great package and great service.
Thanks again for helping Amelia’s birthday go so smoothly.
Nicola Jones Sunday, December 16, 2018
Your a top bloke and done me a cracking deal you were here on time and polite couldn’t of done a better job will not use anyone else and will recommend to everyone I know.
Billy John Ness Thursday, January 2, 2020
highly recommend. great service and price. castles all clean and set up correctly. very happy
Page Selling Thursday, September 26, 2019
We used these guys 3 times over the lockdown summer of 2020. I was so nervous about cleanliness etc but I honestly could not fault them at all. They arrived in full PPE, cleaned the castle upon arrival and again when they collected and it was all done contactlessly.
They were lovely to deal with and we’ll be using them again this summer for sure.
Thank you for adding a bit of joy to what was a very usual summer xx
Georgina Hubbard Saturday, February 6, 2021
I’ve used Jamie’s several times over the years for my boys birthday parties. Equipment has always been in perfect condition and cleaned before and after. A great selection to choose from at great prices. Highly recommend
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES TO MAKE SURE THEY WORK FOR YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN BE ADHERED TO. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHEN BOOKING.
On the main page of the website is an availability checker, you can enter the date you wish to book and it will bring up everything that’s available that date. You can then book it directly online which adds it straight away into our diary ... easy as that! Then you can sit back and relax that your party is in safe hands!
Please note that due to hall bookings being less flexible around timings than garden bookings , some dates in Oct/Nov We have had to turn off as we can only be at so many halls at the same time. If the date you want is unavailable please contact us with the delivery and collection time and we can see what we can do to fit you in.
Before booking please check that all of the below terms and conditions suit your hire.
1. We are now taking hall bookings too! We do not allow equipment outside from October to March , if you would like to book anything during that time it will need to go indoors.
2. Our full t&cs can be found at the bottom of our website under terms and conditions. Please read these before booking.
3. We ask that when we set up and take down the equipment , that people remain either indoors or 2 metres away. This is to protect you and us , as we can come in contact with lots of people in a day so keeping safe is our main priority.
4. All government guidelines that apply at the time of your hire should be adhered to. We take no responsibility should the rules be broken and fines be issued.
5. All outdoor bookings need to be on grass and in an enclosed back garden, with outside access to the garden via a gate or a walkway round the side of the house. No communal areas.
6. We ask that the gate is open for when we arrive and the access has been made clear as we are often running to a tight schedule as we have lots of customers to get to. We allow ourselves 20 minutes for a delivery to be in and out to enable us to deliver the best service to our customers.
7. If booking for a garden we deliver between 8-11 am and collect from 5pm. We cannot guarantee times, we will send a time slot the night before once our routes are planned. If booking in a hall please state the time you need it delivered and collected.
8. As always, all inflatables need to be on real grass only. This is so we can safely peg them down.
9. We CANNOT come through any houses, we need outside access to gardens via a gate/ alleyway etc. Garages are ok to come through but we need clear access through.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to you booking with us !