I used Jaimies bouncy castles for my children’s birthday party’s. I cannot recommend them enough. They arrived in time to set up, were very friendly & professional, and also very cost efficient! Will definitely be using them again.
Amy-rhiannon Stuart Saturday, January 9, 2021
Both Ellie and Jaimie are fab. Have booked them for my nephews birthday, various parties in my garden and also my wedding softplay package. Very friendly and helpful, always arrive promptly - wouldn’t look elsewhere. Thanks guys
Shellie Blunden Saturday, November 10, 2018
Highly recommend. Hired a castle for a birthday party, excellent service, great communication, would highly recommend for anyone thinking of hiring. Would definitely use again.
BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES TO MAKE SURE THEY WORK FOR YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN BE ADHERED TO. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHEN BOOKING.
On the main page of the website is an availability checker, you can enter the date you wish to book and it will bring up everything that’s available that date. You can then book it directly online which adds it straight away into our diary ... easy as that! Then you can sit back and relax that your party is in safe hands!
Please note that due to hall bookings being less flexible around timings than garden bookings , some dates in Oct/Nov We have had to turn off as we can only be at so many halls at the same time. If the date you want is unavailable please contact us with the delivery and collection time and we can see what we can do to fit you in.
Before booking please check that all of the below terms and conditions suit your hire.
1. We are now taking hall bookings too! We do not allow equipment outside from October to March , if you would like to book anything during that time it will need to go indoors.
2. Our full t&cs can be found at the bottom of our website under terms and conditions. Please read these before booking.
3. We ask that when we set up and take down the equipment , that people remain either indoors or 2 metres away. This is to protect you and us , as we can come in contact with lots of people in a day so keeping safe is our main priority.
4. All government guidelines that apply at the time of your hire should be adhered to. We take no responsibility should the rules be broken and fines be issued.
5. All outdoor bookings need to be on grass and in an enclosed back garden, with outside access to the garden via a gate or a walkway round the side of the house. No communal areas.
6. We ask that the gate is open for when we arrive and the access has been made clear as we are often running to a tight schedule as we have lots of customers to get to. We allow ourselves 20 minutes for a delivery to be in and out to enable us to deliver the best service to our customers.
7. If booking for a garden we deliver between 8-11 am and collect from 5pm. We cannot guarantee times, we will send a time slot the night before once our routes are planned. If booking in a hall please state the time you need it delivered and collected.
8. As always, all inflatables need to be on real grass only. This is so we can safely peg them down.
9. We CANNOT come through any houses, we need outside access to gardens via a gate/ alleyway etc. Garages are ok to come through but we need clear access through.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to you booking with us !