1. Any bouncy castles/Equipment hired can NOT go back out on hire for another 72 Hours. It will be sanitized on arrival, on collection and cleaned fully in between hires.
2. All Hires are strictly for back garden use only , no communal areas and only your OWN household can use the equipment. No body from other households should be visiting or using the equipment. Social gatherings are still not allowed.
3. You must have clear, side access to the garden with the gate open. We will not touch or move any items that restrict our access so it will have to be completely cleared or we will have to refuse delivery. You will need to provide your own extension lead, which is plugged in ready for delivery. It is down to you to make sure the extension lead is fit for purpose for a 13 amp plug, If you don’t own an extension lead please let us know. We cannot come through anyone’s property, garage, outbuildings etc for the foreseeable future. We will ring you when in the garden and you can tell us where you would like the equipment set up by looking from the window.
4. All Payments must be made via bank transfer or pay pal before our arrival.
5. You must agree to our terms and conditions and our disclaimer via email and send back to us.
6. On delivery you must stay indoors and let our staff set up safely and clean the castle. There must be no contact at all between staff and customers.
7. For Collections we will phone you 20 minutes before we are going to arrive. You must then get your family inside the house in that time with the castle left blown up so we can collect safely and completely contactless. The gate must be open and access again must be completely clear.
8.Our staff will be wearing PPE on arrival and collection to protect themselves and you .
9.If any member of your household is displaying any symptoms before hand you must let us know and the booking will need to be moved after you have isolated for the required time the government suggest.
10.As always the equipment must be on real grass ONLY.
11.There is no exceptions to the above rules. We will refuse hire on the spot should any of the above not be adhered to. No refunds will be given due to the terms of hire being broken.
12.If any of the rules are broken we accept no liability
13.We accept NO liability should any of the rules be broken whilst you are hiring the equipment and will co operate fully with local authorities should they be involved due to government guidelines being broken.
We cannot stress enough that it has to be COMPLETELY CONTACTLESS, OWN HOUSEHOLD ONLY and BACK GARDEN USE ONLY. This is to protect us and you. All government guidelines must be followed as well as our rules.
Ball pits, Giant connect 4, ride ons and giant snakes and ladders will not available to hire as they are not so easy to disinfect due to small parts etc.