BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR COVID RULES TO MAKE SURE THEY WORK FOR YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN BE ADHERED TO. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHEN BOOKING
WE ARE OFFERING SOFT PLAY AT A REDUCED RATE FOR HIRE IN YOUR HOME.PLEASE SEE OUR STAY AT HOME SOFT PLAY SECTION FOR DETAILS.
Here’s what we are doing to keep you and us safe.
Before booking please check that all of the below terms and conditions suit your hire.
1. All our equipment is fully sanitized between uses
2. We will always wear a mask on delivery and collection.
3. We ask that when we set up and take down the equipment , that people remain either indoors or 2 metres away. This is to protect you and us , as we can come in contact with lots of people in a day so keeping safe is our main priority.
4. All government guidelines that apply at the time of your hire should be adhered to. We take no responsibility should the rules be broken and fines be issued.
5. All outdoor bookings need to be on grass and in an enclosed back garden, with outside access to the garden via a gate or a walkway round the side of the house.
6. We ask that the gate is open for when we arrive and the access has been made clear as we are often running to a tight schedule as we have lots of customers to get to.
7. We can not put equipment on land out the front of your home. If you are booking for a communal garden , it needs to be enclosed and you will need to check your neighbours permission.
8. As always, all inflatables need to be on real grass only. This is so we can safely peg them down.
Thank you for reading and we look forward to you booking with us !