BEFORE BOOKING PLEASE READ OUR COVID RULES TO MAKE SURE THEY WORK FOR YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN BE ADHERED TO. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS WHEN BOOKING
New: Covid19 Guidelines for hire!
1. Any bouncy castles/Equipment hired can NOT go back out on hire for another 72 hours . It will be sanitized on arrival and cleaned fully in between hires.
2. All Hires are strictly for back garden use only , no communal areas or open areas.
3. You must have clear, side access to the garden with the gate open. We will not touch or move any items that restrict our access so it will have to be completely cleared or we will have to refuse delivery. You will need to provide your own extension lead, which is plugged in ready for delivery. It is down to you to make sure the extension lead is fit for purpose for a 13amp plug ( If you don’t own an extension lead we can work round this) We cannot come through anyone’s property, garage, outbuildings etc for the foreseeable future.
4. All Payments must be made via bank transfer or pay pal before our arrival.
5. You must agree to our terms and conditions and our disclaimer via email and send back to us.
6. On delivery you must stay indoors and let our staff set up safely and clean the castle. There must be no contact at all between staff and customers.
7. For Collections we will phone or text you a time we are going to arrive. You must then get everyone inside the house or completely away from the equipment in that time with the castle left blown up so we can collect safely and completely contactless. The gate must be open and access again must be completely clear.
8.Our staff will be wearing PPE on arrival and collection to protect themselves and you .
9.If any member of your household is displaying any symptoms before hand you must let us know and the booking will need to be moved after you have isolated for the required time the government suggest.
10.As always the inflatable must be on real grass ONLY.
11.There is no exceptions to the above rules. We will refuse hire on the spot should any of the above not be adhered to. No refunds will be given due to the terms of hire being broken.
12.If any of the rules are broken we accept no liability
13.If you are having a ball pit we will leave you a bag for you to put the balls in before we arrive. This is so the balls are contained for infection purposes and can be completely sterilised straight from the bag.
We are by no means encouraging social gatherings.
What we cannot stress enough is the the equipment has to be completely empty when we collect and everyone inside or as far away from staff as possible.
All government guidelines must be followed as well as our rules.